Peljesac Related info
- Monte Vipera Blog – Monte Vipers Blog covers beauty of Sveti Ilija, Orebic, sea and islets. .also keeps track of the activities of HGSS Orebic and young sailors of Orebic’s sailing club Vipera. http://blog.dnevnik.hr/montevipera
- PD Sveti Ilija, Orebic – http://blog.dnevnik.hr/svilija98
- Lovely images of snow over Peljesac vineyards – click here
- Peljesac Travel Blog
- Peljesac Bridge Blog
- Peljesac Camping
- Island of Mljet
- Orebic spreads from the old part of town along the seashore inland, with numerous new homes and bed and breakfasts constructed behind this narrow belt.
- Trstenik is situated on the southern coast of the Peljesac peninsula, and is connected to the mainland by the coastal road via Ston. Trpanj has its ferry port and is situated in a deep inlet under the tall Peljesac hills, with a lovely pebble beach at the base of the bay. The bay is an anchoring spot, though it is not recommended in times of southern winds.
- Mali Ston, the town with the longest walls in Europe is situated near Dubrovnik, and is surrounded by breathtaking scenery which, together with the picturesque city architecture, forms a harmonic entity. Here you can relax in untouched nature, and at the end of the day, try the oysters and mussels from the well known Ston aquaculture farms.